Financial Aid Award Review
- Financial assistance is granted to students on competitive merit as well as need basis. The University makes all efforts to ensure that merited students are not denied opportunity to join the program purely due to financial considerations. Liberal financial aid package is available to academically outstanding students. Typically, the financial aid is given in the form of tuition fee waivers that result in reduction in program fee.
- Financial Aid/Scholarship awards are made after careful consideration of a candidate’s academic performance. The individual’s involvement in various co- and extra-curricular activities, leadership potential demonstrated through initiative seeking, and ability to make a positive contribution to the overall campus environment are also major decision factors in making financial awards.
- The financial aid committee reviews all such applications and the decisions are made for the grant of financial assistance.(Fee Waiver on Kinship Basis)
- Tuition fee waiver of 25% will be given to the second member of the same family (Brother or Sister).
- The fee waiver is given only for the period in which both students are concurrently registered at the university.
- The fee waiver will be discontinued if one of the students’ graduates drops out or leaves the program for any reason.