- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Bachelor of Interior Architecture (B.Int.Arch)
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture (B.L.Arch)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Painting (BFA-Painting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Miniature Painting (BFA-Mini.Painting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Sculpture (BFA-Sculpture)
- Bachelor of Graphic Design (B.Des.Graphic)
- Bachelor of Industrial Product Design (B.Des.Industrial Product)
- Bachelor of Fashion Design (B.Des.Fashion)
- Master of Architecture (M.Arch.)
- Master of Interior Architecture (M.Int.Arch.)
- Master of Visual Arts (M.V.A.)
- Master of Fashion Design (M.Des.Fashion)
Post Graduate Programs
- Post-Graduate Diploma of Architecture (PGD-Arch.)
- Post-Graduate Diploma of Interior Architecture (PGD-Int.Arch.)
- Post-Grad. Diploma of Landscape Architecture (PGD-L.Arch.)
- Post-Graduate Diploma of Fine Arts in Painting (PGD.FA-Painting)
- Post-Grad. Dip. of Fine Arts in Mini. Painting.(PGD.FA-Mini.Painting)
- Post-Grad. Diploma of Fine Arts in Sculpture (PGD.FA-Sculpture)
- Post-Graduate Diploma of Fashion Design (PGD.Des-Fashion)
- Post-Grad.Dip. of Industrial Product Design (PGD.Des-Indust.&Product)
- Post-Graduate Diploma of Graphic Design (PGD.Des-Graphic)
Rules & Regulations
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
The Architecture curriculum leads to the Professional Degree of Bachelor of Architecture, which allows the students to practice the profession of Architects in its wide range of applications, or to pursue Graduate studies in Architecture, Construction Management and other related fields. The Program offers a wide exposure to the current issues and problems of theoretical and practical nature, complemented by a number of activities such as studios, workshops, visiting critics, and exchanges with architecture and design institutes. Students. Develop a personal design philosophy and methods of working while mastering structures and environmental systems.
- To give students a comprehensive education based on the humanistic approach to the discipline
- Provide a platform for graduate specializations in Architecture, Urban Planning, Urban Design, Landscape Design, Digital Design, and other fields in design
- Develop a broad base of theoretical knowledge, and the necessary practical skills.
- Our architecture programs focus on preparing our students to work in the field, and therefore are not only theory based. We emphasize practice and studio culture, and the curriculum is built on evidence based design and project based learning model.
- Ability to practice architecture in various contexts and cultures.
- Capacity for critical thinking, and the ability for problem solving.
- Ability to identify design issues, conduct research, and to provide solutions.
- Understanding of the urban dimension of architecture, and the consequences of building activities on the environment.
- Capacity to elaborate projects with innovative structural systems, detailing, and material.
- To be able to serve the community in organizations of both public and private sectors.
- 175 Credits, 10 semesters, Full-time.
F.Sc./FA/ I.com./ICS/DAE/B.Tech.(pass)/A-Level 3 courses with “C” grade or equivalent (12 year of Education) with 2nd division.