Dean/Head of Department
- Mr. Zeeshan Raza
- Mr. Muhammad Adil
- Mr. Mustansar Ijaz
- Mr. Shahid Nawaz
Dr. Muhammad Anwar Rao
- PhD (Mathematics) from University of Manchester, UK.
- M.Phil. (Mathematics) from Quaid-e-Azam University of Islamabad, Pakistan.
- M.Sc (Mathematics) from University of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
Designation: Director of School of Computing and Information Sciences at Imperial University Lahore.
Designation: Dean of Department of Information Technology at FCC.
Designation: Head Department of Mathematics at FCC (university)
Designation: Head/Chairmen of Department of Mathematics, Govt. College of Science, Wahdat Road, Lahore.
Designation: Controller of Examination of Govt. College, Lahore.
Designation: Visiting faculty member at PICS , PCBA, UCP
Duration: 1997 -to date: 16 years
Designation: Professor of Mathematics at Forman Christian University.
Duration: 2003-2011: 8 years
Designation: Virtual University: A Course of 45 lectures on Calculus of Multi Variables were recorded for Virtual University, which is being televised since 2003. CD’s are also available.
Duration: 1993-2003: 8 years
Designation: Associate Professor of Mathematics at Govt. college of Science, Wahdat road, Lahore.
Duration: 1993-2003: 8 years
Designation: University of Manchester, U.K as Teaching Assistant during PhD.
Duration: 1988-2003: 5 years
Designation: Assistant Professor of Math at Govt. College Lahore
Duration: 1984-1988: 4 years
Designation: Senior Lecturer in Mathematics in Auchi Polytechnic, Nigeria.
Duration: 1982-1984: 2 years
Designation: Lecturer in Mathematics at Kenya Polytechnic Nairobi.
Duration: 1980-1982: 2 years
Designation: Lecturer in Mathematics Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda.
Duration: 1978-1980: 2 years
Designation: Lecturer of Mathematics at Govt. College, Lahore being an employee of Education Department, Govt. of the Punjab.
Duration: 1973-1978: 5 years
- External examiner for PhD program School of Mathematical Science (Govt. College University), Lahore.
- Advisor to Punjab Public Service Commission Lahore for recruiting professors of Mathematics.
- Organized a Training Program for all Professor of Govt. Colleges to teach Mathematics for classes’ 1st and 2nd year according to new syllabus approved by the Ministry of Education, Curriculum Wing in Islamabad in July 2002.
- Life Member of Punjab Mathematical Society.
- Had been member of Board of Studies of Mathematics, University of the Punjab, Lahore.
- Had been member of Board of Studies of Mathematics, Govt. College University, Lahore.
- Had been member of Board of Studies of Mathematics, Intermediate Board, and Lahore.
- Had been Internal Examiner of the paper “Ring and Modules”, University of the Punjab, Lahore.
- Had been External Examiner of “A-Course of Mathematics, Paper B”, University of the Punjab, Lahore.
- Had been External Examiner of “Algebra and Topology”, University of Engineering and Technology Lahore.
- Had been External Examiner of the “Pure Mathematics”, Govt. College University, and Lahore.
- Had been External Examiner of “Calculus”, Lahore College University for Women, Lahore.
- Email: email@example.com