- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Bachelor of Interior Architecture (B.Int.Arch)
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture (B.L.Arch)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Painting (BFA-Painting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Miniature Painting (BFA-Mini.Painting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Sculpture (BFA-Sculpture)
- Bachelor of Graphic Design (B.Des.Graphic)
- Bachelor of Industrial Product Design (B.Des.Industrial Product)
- Bachelor of Fashion Design (B.Des.Fashion)
- Master of Architecture (M.Arch.)
- Master of Interior Architecture (M.Int.Arch.)
- Master of Visual Arts (M.V.A.)
- Master of Fashion Design (M.Des.Fashion)
Post Graduate Programs
- Post-Graduate Diploma of Architecture (PGD-Arch.)
- Post-Graduate Diploma of Interior Architecture (PGD-Int.Arch.)
- Post-Grad. Diploma of Landscape Architecture (PGD-L.Arch.)
- Post-Graduate Diploma of Fine Arts in Painting (PGD.FA-Painting)
- Post-Grad. Dip. of Fine Arts in Mini. Painting.(PGD.FA-Mini.Painting)
- Post-Grad. Diploma of Fine Arts in Sculpture (PGD.FA-Sculpture)
- Post-Graduate Diploma of Fashion Design (PGD.Des-Fashion)
- Post-Grad.Dip. of Industrial Product Design (PGD.Des-Indust.&Product)
- Post-Graduate Diploma of Graphic Design (PGD.Des-Graphic)
Rules & Regulations
Bachelor of Graphic Design (B.Des.Graphic)
- Graphic designers combine words, symbols, and images to create the powerful visual messaging we see all around us, every day.
- The graphic design course offers students the creative, technological, and intellectual skills to become design visionaries. Students learn to shape the form and content of media across the spectrum of publishing, from the printed page to the Internet, and emerge from the program with a personal voice as a designer and artist.
- Our Bachelor in Graphic Design program can empower you to develop creative ideas and visuals that solve real business problems.
- From the first day of class, students explore and break through creative boundaries, while hands-on experiences provide the foundation and tools necessary to grow and succeed as a designer.
- Develop key skills in computer graphics, electronic imaging, and production.
- Use industry-specific technology to design everything from logos and posters to packaging, websites, and corporate identity packages.
- Explore concepts in typography, design, color theory, composition, and more.
- Create a graphic design portfolio to showcase your skills to potential employers.
- Receive guidance from instructors with both industry knowledge and practical experience.
- To be able to fulfill all demands of well-designed graphics, from print publishing and package design to website interfaces.
- In Graphic Design Bachelor Degree Program, it is learnt thathow to meet hard deadlines and work within specific creative demands while producing high-end design work in a variety of different formats. Student will be able to enhance your design skills and forge ahead with a career in this in-demand industry.
- This degree program teaches how to implement your ideas across websites, interactive presentations, and other design projects that utilize the connective capabilities of today’s technology.
- Of course, the key to starting a career in the design industry lies in the portfolio, and by the time till the end of the degree program, there is a wide range of art and design projects from which the best work can be gathered.
- 140 Credits, 8 semesters, Full-time
F.Sc./FA/ I.com./ICS/DAE/B.Tech.(pass)/A-Level 3 courses with “C” grade or equivalent (12 year of Education) with 2nd division.