• For each student who has enrolled at the university for at least one semester, the Office of Student Records maintains a transcript. The semester grades are incorporated on the transcript within three weeks of the grade distribution date of the previous trimester.
  • Transcript is released only if the student is in good standing.
  • Transcript is not released if the student is in financial default or has been admitted on provisional basis

Transcript Requests:

A student can request for an official copy of his/her transcript by submitting the transcript Request Form to the College Secretary.
“Postage will be charged if the transcript is to be mailed”.
The course taken in place of MRP has to appear as a part of transcript. However, a footnote can be added to show that this particular course shown in the transcript was taken in lieu of MRP.